Painrelief is a wholesale supplier of medicinal raw material ready-to-use for B2B only.
Xana1 is derived from EU-certified hemp and is fully compliant with EU legislation.
Specification of Xana1
High CBD content (5%) + Low THC Content (only 0.2%),
delivering best effect of CBD without the psychoactive effect of THC.
Xana1 is proven to be effective in chronic pain relief. Pharmacist formulated with natural ingredients.
GMP certified. Farms and growth conditions are monitored, analysed and under contiguous control. Best quality products and reliable service brings you the best business.
A system for stable production and supply process established in Germany by our team of professional researchers. Xana1 is planted in the reuse farmland areas in South America.
Indications for treatment
- Pain a.o. Chronic Pain, Neurologic Pain, Nociceptive Pain, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Tumor pain, HIV Pain, Diabetic Pain, General back Pain
- Inflammatory disorders a.o. Lupus, Crohn´s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Morbus Bechterev, Endometrioses, Type 1 Diabetes, Vasculitis, Psoriasis, Multiples Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurological / Neurodegenerative Disorders a.o.Epilepsy, Parkinson´s, Alzheimer, Dementia, Autism, ALS, Migraine / Cluster Headache
- Others a.o. Autism, ADHD
Market potential for main indications
- IMED (immune mediated inflammatory diseases) prevalence of approx. 5-7% of total population
- Chronic pain prevalence of approx. 20% of total population
- Epilepsy prevalence of approx. 1% of total population
Naturally, our body contains a specialized system ECS, Endocannabinoid system, which functions are to regulate our sleep, appetite, pain and immune system response.
The body produces Endocannabinoids neurotransmitters that bind cannabinoid receptors in our nervous system. CBD impacts these Endocannabinoid receptors, and therefore reduce inflammation.
Xana1 consists of high CBD content (5%). 1 gram of Xana1 amounts to a typical ten-day dose for most applications. The high CBD content could have the following cannabis effect:
• Physical intoxication (detox)
• Reduction of inflammation
• Pain relief
• Promoting sleep
• Reduction of stress and anxiety (calming effect)
• Promoting muscle relaxation
Meanwhile, common Cannabis products also contain THC substance that causes psychoactive effects. Xana1 are made with consideration towards THC doses, and only contain 0.2% of the THC, just enough amount to get the positive effects such as:
• Cerebral (stimulating, activating, motivating)
• Increase of inspiration and creativity
• Promote concentration and alertness
• Reduction of nausea
• Promotion of well-being
Mechanism of Action:
The exact mechanism by which cannabidiol (CBD) produces its effects is still to a large extend unknown. It appears to exert its effects a.o. through
- 5HT1A (serotonin) inhibitor
- TRPV1 (vanilloid receptor) agonist like Anandamide
- GPR55 antagonist (blocks cancer cell proliferation)
- PPAR-gamma activation (degrades amyloid-beta plaque, a key molecule linked to development of Alzheimer)
- Boosting adenosine levels in the brain, which increases adenosine receptor activity A1A and A2A
- Acting as a “positive allosteric modulator” of GABA receptor and a “negative allosteric modulator” of the CB1 receptor
The only proven to be good for you range of CBD products that support your health and general well-being. No other CBD product on the market can make these claims or even suggest that their products are good for your health and well-being.
Each of our formulations is backed up by substantial scientific data. This has enabled us to present our products with these claims that have been certified and approved for use by the European Food Safety Authority. This really is the first and only well-being product on the market.
Developed for the pharmacy sector, Xana1 products meet the exacting standards required by pharmacists for the retail sale of CBD. One of the longest standing brands in the EU, Xana1 has spearheaded the industry with it our dedication to excellence, passion for compliance and commitment to getting things right.
The result has seen Xana1 products become the market leading brand in the pharmacy sector, with thousands of customers preferring Xana1. Which is now the only brand of choice in the EU, it’s the reason our thousands of registered official resellers now stock our products in high streets and major retail outlets across the country.
By focusing on differentiation, we focus on unique selling points and thus support innovative pharmacies, doctors and therapists in the successful development of new customer and target groups.
Request Information about our wholesale program by filling out the form below.